Enotourism, also known as Enologic Tourism or Wine Tourism, consists of travelling to a wine area to learn from the inside about the wine world: wineries, vineyards, elaboration, history, etc. We can say that the Enotourism comes from the perfect combination of four elements: rural tourism, culture, gastronomy and above all, the wine.
At Finca Valpiedra we offer different experiences or visits for all tastes and interests.
- “Modelo” Visit: Visit + tasting of 2 wines (15 €/person)
- “Tasting in barrels”: visit + tasting of 2 varietals from the barrel + tasting of 2 wines (25 €/person)
- “On the banks of the Ebro River” visit. Vineyard and winery tour + tasting of 2 wines (30 €/ person)
- “Grandes Pagos de España (GPE)” Visit: Vineyard and winery tour + tasting of 2 wines from our winery + 4 wines more from wineries from other D.O. and members of this association (60 €/person). Minimum 4 people.
- “Petra de Valpiedra” visit: Vineyard and winerty tour + tasting of 3 wines + pairing (65 €/person). Minimum 4 people.
Download the pdf with all detailed information about the visits we offer.
In addition we offer “Picnic basket and bottle of wine” so that the visitor can taste it on his own on the banks of the river Ebro; Vertical Tasting; “Classical and Modern Rioja“Tasting ; Varietals Tasting…. from here we can customize your own visit, contact us.
- June and July: Monday through Saturday: 10 – 15 h
- August: Tuesdays through Saturday: 10 – 14.30 h
- September to May: Monday through Saturdays: 09.30 – 18.00 h
Wine Tourism Awards:
- The Great Wine Capitals Global Network (GWCGN) announces every year the “Best Of Wine Tourism” Awards to reward excellent initiatives in Wine Tourism. Finca Valpiedra has been awarded in several candidatures: “Art and Culture” (year 2010) and “Parks and Gardens” (year 2012).
- Finca Valpiedra received a “Special Mention” as “Best Wine Corner” in the IV Wine Tourism Awards given by Acevin (Spanish Association of Wine Cities), held in November 2018 in Madrid.
Finca Valpiedra is
- Member of “Asociación Grandes Pagos de España” (Great Single Vineyards Association)
- Member of “Ruta de Vino de Rioja Alta” (Wine Route Rioja Alta)
- Member of “Wine Paths“, the world’s top-of-the-range wine tourism brand.